Saturday, January 24, 2009

"I Take My Kids Out to Play" Says Madhuri Dixit About Her Precious Moments

WHAT I DO WHEN I AM NOT ACTING

Madhuri Dixit With Her Son Arin

I guess now that I am not actively into movies, this is the best time for me to do things I’ve always wanted to. My dream has been to build a beautiful home, and I am doing just that. Believe me, it’s a great high. Now, I have my sons, Arin and Ryan who keep me on my toes.

My hands are perpetually full. Frankly, I hardly have time for myself. I don’t even have the time to get bored. Preparing the kids for school, dropping them and then picking them up, playing with them, and later sitting with them to get their studies updated is a huge task by itself. But I am enjoying every minute of it.

Madhu Dixit Nene with Children Arin and Ryan
Now, I am in Mumbai with my kids as it’s their vacation time. Thankfully, it’s a bit easy for me now that there is help at hand. So, I take them to the Juhu Chowpatty, Nehru planetarium, and also to the zoo. But I wish Mumbai had more open space for kids to play.

Source: Times of India