Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Neil Nitin Mukesh Spent Birthday With Music-Loving Family Singing Away

Neil Nitin Mukesh With Dad Nitin Mukesh

Neil Nitin Mukesh celebrated his 27th birthday on January 15. The actor took a day off from his shoot and celebrated with a karaoke night with his music-loving family.

Music lovers' night

Neil says, "This has been my best birthday so far. After a long gap of eight months, I took a deserved day off from my shoot and was at home with family and cousins. My dad (Nitin Mukesh), who was travelling also came back to Mumbai to celebrate my birthday. We are all music lovers, so a karaoke night was apt. We had a competition and we sang my grandfather's (Mukesh) songs and I came second. My dad stood first." His younger brother Naman shot the celebrations on Neil's new digicam.

Neil's Mother Nishi

Neil adds that the digicam was a gift from his parents, something he'd been wanting for long. My old one got spoilt and I hadn't found the time to buy a new one. I always carry the camcorder with me on and off sets to capture and record some sweet moments."The birthday boy concludes, "On January 14, I went out with a bunch of close friends for dinner. They too showered me with gifts."

Neil Nitin Mukesh's Brother Naman

Neil has completed Jehangir Surti's Aa Dekhen Zara and is currently working on the pre-production of Madhur Bhandarkar's Jail. The actor will also be seen in Kabir Khan's New York with John Abraham and Katrina Kaif.

Source: mid-day.com