Friday, April 11, 2008

Shekhar Suman's Son, Adhyayan Suman

Shekhar Suman talks about Son, Adhyayan

On Adhyayan Joining Films
In know Adhyayan wanted to be an actor ever since he was a kid. So we sent him to London to pursue Theater and media studies. After that he also did a course in Film direction at the New York film academy. It is important for him to debut in a good film. He got a good break in Kumar Mangat’s Hale Dil. He has also signed 2 films with Mohit Suri. He got his offers at 19, even before I could plan a launch for him. I am sure that in future I will direct him in my own film. Money should be secondary at the start of one’s career. He is lucky in that sense. When I started off I was in need of money, but Adhyayan can say no to a lot of projects without thinking about money

What’s your son saying about your six-pack?
Adhyayan keeps saying, ‘Watch out dad, I’m catching up’. He says that he is tired of people telling him that his dad looks like his brother.

He will soon be venturing into the acting world?
He is 19 and I think, he has all the trappings of a great actor. Adhyayan is debuting with Kumar Mangat’s Hal E Dil opposite Mangat’s daughter Amita. He has Raaz 2 by Mohit Suri and another Rs 20 to Rs 30 crore venture to be directed by Suri.

Will you be recommending him?
He doesn’t need any recommendations. Maybe, he will recommend me.

Related Topics:
‘I’m taken seriously despite my age’ - Adhyayan Suman
Adhyayan Suman remembers dead brother Aayush
Shekhar Suman's son, Adhyayan - Plays the lead in Raaz 2
Adhyayan Suman