Friday, April 11, 2008

Shekhar Suman's son, Adhyayan - Plays the lead in Raaz 2

Shekhar Suman's son, Adhyayan - Plays the lead in Raaz 2
By Bollywood Hungama News Network, April 7, 2008

There's a new development in Mahesh Bhatt's Raaz 2, that's being directed by Mohit Suri. We are talking about Adhyayan Suman, the sweet-spoken son of Shekhar Suman. He has been now roped in to play the role of a live-in lover of Kangana Ranaut.

Speaking exclusively to Bollywood Hungama, Adhyayan said, "Yes, I have been signed for Raaz 2. I am playing a guy from the media world (a documentary film maker) who is Kangana's love interest in the film. We have a live-in relationship with each other in this film. What happens is that me being a practical guy from the media world, I am an atheist and I do not believe in spirits and ghosts. And there's something that happens to Kangana who gets infested by the ghosts et al. Since I am connected to the media world, my job comes in jeopardy as there start talks about me not believing in ghosts etc and here is my