Monday, August 18, 2008

Cyrus Broacha With His Wife and Children

MTV VJ Cyrus Broacha got married on January 3, 2001 to Ayesha, a photographer. They have two children, 5 year old son Mikhaail and one-and-a-half year-old daughter Maya.

KRAZZY 4
I try to spend as much time as I can with my family. We all love coming to Oval Maidan in the evenings. My daughter has no hang-ups and interacts with everyone, but my son is quite moody and unpredictable. If I am busy, my dad makes it a point to come with my family. But I normally make it here at an average of four days a week.





MAYA MEMSAAB
My one-and-a-halfyear-old daughter Maaya is an outdoor person. I think she wants to be an athlete when she grows up. She loves to run at the slightest opportunity. Here she's sporting her favourite raincoat, the one which has her favourite cartoon character, Spiderman.