Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Agastya - Son of Ronit Roy and Neelam Singh


Ronit Roy married former model and TV actress Neelam Singh on December 25, 2003 in a traditional ceremony. They have two children Aadore and Agastya. He also has another daughter named Ona residing in the US from his previous marriage.

Picture: Seven month old Agastya with Grandmom (Photographed by Ronit's brother Rohit)

CHACHA CHA
Rohit says "That is my mom in our house with Ronit's son, Agastya, who is seven months old. It's interesting that both of Ronit's kids look exactly like me. My wife Manasi says that there is an uncanny resemblance between my baby pictures and theirs. Close friends comment on the resemblance even today. Mine are black and white so theirs end up looking as though they're my pictures, with colour added to them. "




At their wedding