Monday, September 19, 2011

RAY J AND FABOLOUS FIGHT

Rappers Fabolous and Ray J seem to have come to blows at a Las Vegas concert recently, with the pair throwing punches at each other backstage. Rapper Fabolous and singer Ray J reportedly got into it backstage at the Palms just before Fab was set to hit the stage.

Twitter was going wild with rumors of the fight as Fab and Ray went back and forth on there after the smack down. According to website Bossip, Ray J set things off when he punched the Brooklyn rapper in the face following a joke Fab made about the singer over social network Twitter.

“N***** saying Ray J got beat up? I socked that [Fabolous] in the face – straight up!” an infuriated Ray J told a New York radio station on Monday morning. “I swear to God he running from me right now … [When I hit him] he fell back because he’s a sucker.”

Ray J claims he confronted  the Brooklyn rapper when he saw him at the after-party. “When I seen [Fabolous] I was with Floyd and 50 [Cent] and [Fab] tried to say ‘Don’t touch me’ and I touched that nigga,” he boasted.