Monday, August 9, 2010

Sonakshi Sinha Donates Dabangg Fee to Salman's Being Human Foundation

The newcomer donated her signing amount for Dabangg to Salman Khan's Being Human Charity Foundation

Sonakshi Sinha

Salman Khan gave her an opportunity to act as his leading lady in his home production, Dabangg. Sonakshi Sinha decided to say 'thank-you' for this once-in-a-lifetime chance by donating the first cheque she received for the film to the actor's Being Human foundation.

Make a difference

The newbie confirms, "Yes I have donated my signing amount to Being Human. I believe in the art of giving. My parents have always encouraged me to do charity. By God's grace, I am in a position where I can do something benevolent for someone else."

Being Human was her first choice for charity. "There are some institutions you can't trust. You don't know if your money will actually reach those in need of it. With Being Human I had no such worry. I knew my donation would make a difference in the lives of the needy. Salman is totally hands on with the foundation and keeps asking all of us for ideas and initiatives."

She has no regrets about not splurging her first-ever income. "There's ample time to do all that. The first paycheque is always special and I am glad it will be used for the right cause."

For Complete Coverage of Dabangg with News and Images - Click Here >>