Monday, February 2, 2009

Vikram Bhatt Celebrates a Quiet 40th Birthday With Daughter Krishna

Vikram Bhatt celebrated birthday on Tuesday night (January 27) with his daughter.

Krishna's treat
Talking about it, the filmmaker says, "My 14-year-old daughter Krishna took me out for dinner as a treat, using her own pocket money. That was the best birthday gift I had. We had a sumptuous Indian dinner at Sun N' Sand. Trishna knows I love the black daal there so she chose the place."

Vikram adds laughingly, "Though I have always been spiritual, this year I have been flooded with idols of Ganpati and books on the Bhagwad Gita. Maybe people think that since I haven't had any girlfriends or affairs or wasn't going around with any actress last year, it's time for me to take up sanyaas now. Of course, my parents think I have regressed into my childhood days — they gifted me the latest Sony playstation."

Last year, ex-girlfriend Ameesha had thrown a surprise birthday party for him at a common friend's place even though they had broken up. Vikram says, "I think I have become too old for surprises now. Ameesha did wish me on my birthday this year too as always."

Source: mid-day.com