Monday, December 29, 2008

Adnan Sami’s Son Azaan Had a Blast at Salman Khan’s Birthday Party

Azaan With Dad Adnan Sami

Salman Khan and Adnan Sami’s son Azaan had a blast together at the former’s birthday party at Panvel

Like every year, this year too Salman Khan brought in his 43rd birthday on 27 December by celebrating at his farmhouse in Panvel. However this time, a very special guest from Karachi was present at the do. Adnan Sami’s 14-year-old son Azaan, who’s currently visiting his father in Mumbai, attended Salman’s party. The actor and Azaan got along like a house on fire and Salman personally made sure that Azaan was comfortable. But what surprised everybody is that all of a sudden, Azaan and Salman disappeared for almost an hour.

An amused Adnan said, “Later, I got to know that Salman had taken Azaan for a ride on his buggy scooter on the beach. My boy was simply blown way. He said it was one of the best experiences of his life. Azaan had a twinkle in his eyes that I hadn’t seen even while he and I were doing fun things together. Salman is a dear friend. Even though he had several guests to look after, he made Azaan feel special, I’ll never forget that.”

And now, Azaan wants a buggy scooter of his own. “Of course I’ll get it for him. There’s nothing I won’t get Azaan. On our way to Salman’s farmhouse, Azaan had pav-bhaji and bhelpuri for the first time. Now he wants to take some of these snacks for his mother (Zeba Bakhtiar) also,” said Adnan.

But the one thing that would be toughest to transport from Mumbai to Karachi is Adnan’s pet golden Labrador, Rock who Azaan wants to take back. Apart from the practical problems of transportation, Adnan’s second wife Sabah is also very fond of Rock.

The doting father said, “There’s nothing I’d deny Azaan but this is between Sabah and Azaan. Rock is attached to my wife as well as my son.”

Source: Mumbai Mirror