Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Teaching Amma: Esha Deol Teaches Mom How to Ride a Scooter


It was a sight that the Goans won't forget in a hurry. To bring in her birthday on November 2, Esha invited her mom Hema Malini and sister Ahana to Goa where she is shooting for Shivum Nair's Exchange Offer. Esha decided to have fun with her mom. "I taught her how to ride a scooter. Ahana and I know how to. But mom doesn't."

B'day fun
In the mood for fun with her two daughters, Hema let herself go on her daughter's birthday. Says Hema, "Both my daughters know how to ride the Scooty. I didn't. It was great fun. I'm rediscovering my childhood with my daughters." Hours later, Esha does a recap of the day, "It was just the three of us me, Mom and my sister. By some sad coincidence, I'm shooting for almost all my birthdays. Last night too, I shot the whole night. But I did cut a cake on the sets."

That apart, having her mom and sister over is the best birthday gift Esha could hope for. Papa Dharmendra called. She says, "He also sent me a very nice watch that mom and he have gifted me together. It's a very chunky and sporty watch. The small jewellery watches tend to get lost on my wrist. So I specifically told my parents what I want. Better to be clear beforehand than to go wrong with the gift, no?"